- HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
There are 3 ways to make the reservation:
- Via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via contact form on the website
- Via phone +381 64 194 89 07
- After you looked at all the apartments and decided which one you would like to rent, send us e-mail with following details:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address (if you are sending inquiry from another e-mail address)
- Your cell phone number
- Arrival date
- Departure date
- Number of persons you need to accommodate
You will get a reply as soon as possible (within 12 hours). If the apartment you wanted to reserve is not available, we will send you a list of available apartments.
- Filling out the contact form is the easiest and fastest way to get info about availability.
After submitting the form, you will get a response within 12 hours.
- You may reach us 24/7 via phone and get all the information immediately!
- WHEN AND HOW SHOULD I PAY?
You will pay the total amount on your arrival when you receive the keys. You will pay in cash. We don’t accept credit cards. You may pay in Serbian Dinars (RSD), Euros (EUR) – preferred method, American Dollars (USD), English Pounds (GBP) or Swiss Franks (CHF).
You will be asked to pay 30% of total amount in advance only if you are staying more than 4 nights or during the New Year holidays.
Damage deposit will not be asked!
Everything is included in the price we agree on during the reservation process and there will be no additional costs. There is no “hidden costs!”
- WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF THE APARTMENT, WHEN AND HOW SHOULD I PICK UP AND RETURN THE KEYS?
All apartments are located in the very heart of the city but at different addresses. The address of the apartment you have booked will be sent to you in the confirmation mail. We will meet in front of the building at the agreed time. We will go together to the apartment where you will receive the keys and basic information. We will make an agreement about departure time and we will come on departure date to take back the keys.
Check in: From 13.00h
Check out: Until 12.00h
Late check in will be charged if you are coming after 22.00h
Early check out is free of charge!
You may occupy the apartment before 13h only if there are no other clients from the previous day!
You may stay after 12h only if there are no other clients coming that day!
- HOW TO GET TO THE CITY CENTER FROM AIRPORT, BUS OR TRAIN STATION?
There are 4 ways to reach the city centre from the airport:
- Airport pick up
- Shuttle bus which will take you to Slavija Square
- Public transportation – Bus #72 which will take you to Zeleni Venac Square
- We can offer you airport pick up. There is an extra charge for this service! This is the safest and fastest way to get to the apartment. Our driver will wait for you at the airport. He will hold a paper with your name so you will easily recognize him.
- If you decide to take a taxi, make agreements about the price before you get in.
- Shuttle bus is cheap option, which will take you to the Slavija Square. From that point you may take a trolleybus, a taxi or you can walk to the apartment
- Bus 72 is definitely the cheapest option. Last stop is Zeleni Venac Square. From that point you can take a taxi or walk until you reach the apartment.
If you are coming to Belgrade by bus or train, there are 3 ways to reach the apartment:
- Public transportation – Tram number 2
- By foot
- If you decide to take a taxi, be very careful! The least reliable drivers wait for you at the train or bus station. There is a large possibility that, with them, you will pay much more than the regular price.
- Tram number 2 is a cheap and good option since the ride will be very short! Depending on which apartment you have booked, you should take a tram towards Kalemegdan Fortress or Slavija Square.
3. Bus and train stations are not far away from the city centre. If you decide to walk, you will reach the apartment in about 15 minutes.